Do you Qualify for Down Payment Assistance?
We believe EVERYONE deserves a home!
1. Is your household income is BELOW $80,000 per year?
2. Is your credit score is above 600+?*
*Note: if your credit score is below 600, and you are SERIOUS about being a home owner, GET IN TOUCH with us TODAY!
Our Credit Repair Program offers you options to improve your score.
We will show you how to qualify for Federal, State or and Local program that can assist you with a downpayment and closing fees. Our qualified clients are buying homes with less than $2000 out of pocket.
Is your credit score too low for you to meet the above qualifications? Don’t worry. We have still have a program for you. Through our credit restoration process, we are able to help our clients increase their scores, enabling you to get into the home of your dreams.
Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a “pre-qual” is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.